Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate and cherries.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until firm. Cool for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 10 cookies.
1 each: 156 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
"I make these cookies every year by demand they are my husbands FAVORITE!!"