- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate and cherries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake until firm, 12-14 minutes. Cool for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forCherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
"I make these cookies every year by demand they are my husbands FAVORITE!!"