Cherry Chip Shakes Recipe
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Whipped topping and additional cherries
- 1. In a blender, combine ice cream, fudge topping, chocolate chips and cherries; cover and process until blended. Pour into tall glasses; top with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 619 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (64g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Chip Shakes
"I really love chocolate covered cherries so I enjoyed this recipe. I found it difficult, though, to puree the miniature chocolate chips in my blender. Next time I would add more hot fudge topping and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Otherwise an easy to make recipe!"