Cherry Chip Shakes Recipe
"If you like the flavor of chocolate-covered cherries, you'll love this tempting shake," says Mary Green of Circle Pines, Minnesota. "It's sweet and satisfying."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Whipped topping and additional cherries
- 1. In a blender, combine ice cream, fudge topping, chocolate chips and cherries; cover and process until blended. Pour into tall glasses; top with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 619 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC