"If you like the flavor of chocolate-covered cherries, you'll love this tempting shake," says Mary Green of Circle Pines, Minnesota. "It's sweet and satisfying."
Recommended: 14 Recipes for Cereal Bars
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Whipped topping and additional cherries
- In a blender, combine ice cream, fudge topping, chocolate chips and cherries; cover and process until blended. Pour into tall glasses; top with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Chip Shakes in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p8
Reviews for Cherry Chip Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review