Cherry Chiffon Dessert Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, milk and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 246 calories, 6g fat (5g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (38g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Cherry Chiffon Dessert
"Will probably sprinkle some toasted nuts on top of each serving next time."