Cherry Chiffon Dessert
In Morgantown, Kentucky, Louise Lawrence pairs cherry pie filling and pineapple tidbits to create this pretty pink fruit fluff. "This dessert never lasts long around here," she notes.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, milk and
- marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 246 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.