Cherry Chiffon Dessert Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, milk and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 246 calories, 6g fat (5g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Cherry Chiffon Dessert
"Will probably sprinkle some toasted nuts on top of each serving next time."