Cherry Chiffon Dessert Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, milk and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 246 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Chiffon Dessert
"Will probably sprinkle some toasted nuts on top of each serving next time."