Cherry Chiffon Dessert Recipe
In Morgantown, Kentucky, Louise Lawrence pairs cherry pie filling and pineapple tidbits to create this pretty pink fruit fluff. "This dessert never lasts long around here," she notes.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, milk and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Chiffon Dessert in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p11
Reviews for Cherry Chiffon Dessert(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review