- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, milk and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Chiffon Dessert in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p11
Reviews for Cherry Chiffon Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2012
"Will probably sprinkle some toasted nuts on top of each serving next time."
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2009