- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash dried tarragon
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, onions and cherries. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, mustard, pepper and tarragon. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad in Country Extra July 2010, p44
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review