- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread or graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake
"This is so easy and delicious.Love it !!! It will be my go to desert."
"Delicious and extremely easy!"
"Easy, Easy and delicious!!!! Everyone loved it!!!"
"This is a delicious recipe. Super easy and so good. My husband, who is not a lover of cherries, declared it a winner and to prepare it again. The only thing I would suggest is to give it plenty of time in the fridge after making it. Next time, I will make it in the afternoon and let it sit overnight. The filling firms up nicely that way. We will definitely have this again. Here is a link to my review and photos.http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/29/p/895235/7758534.aspx#7758534"
"Absolutely amazing! I have finally found a fabulous no bake cheese cake that I have been searching for for a very long time. This recipe is super easy and quick which is also a definite plus."