- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into the crust. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into slices; top with cherry pie filling. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
"For heaven's sake, if you haven't made it or tasted it, please don't rate and review it!"
"does the ingredients have to be low-fat?"
"3 packets of sweet and low equals 1/4 cup of regular sugar."
"I actually have not made this recipe, but I will because it uses cottage cheese and a cheesecake I made many years ago used cottage cheese. But I have neve liked graham cracker crust, so I would not use any crust. I have never understood why a cheese CAKE would have a crust, as cakes don't have a crust, Pies do. I'm glad to see this recipe does call it a cheesecake Pie."
"I would assume that the amount of regular sugar would be 1/4 cup, since that was what they want to substitute to be an equivalent of, if that makes sense. :) Hope that helps."