Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until almost set. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Spoon pie filling over top. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
Sort By :
This is delicious and easy for a quick cheesecake fix. I made mine gluten-free using GF graham cracker crumbs made by Kinnickinnick. Tastes better the next day.
This is my favorite cheesecake recipe. Freezes well, so it's easy to make ahead.
I have made this often. We think it is the best cheesecake and very easy to make.