- 2-1/2-in. squares. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Make 1-in. cuts from each corner toward the center of the dough.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of filling in the center of each square; sprinkle
- with almonds. Fold alternating points to the center to form a
- windmill; moisten points with water and pinch gently at center to
- seal. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on wire
- racks. Yield: 32 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 126 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.