Cherry Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Cherry pie filling
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust; chill until set, at least 4 hours. Top with pie filling; chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 377 calories, 25g fat (16g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cheese Pie
"My husband rated this 'very good'. He said it reminded him of the filling in Boston Cream donuts or eclairs. I will make it again and use other pie fillings."
"This was delicious ... The only change I made was instead of the whole tub of Cool Whip, which I thought was way too much, I only added about one third of it. It was light, fluffy dessert that everyone loved. Cherries were optional - some guests wanted them, some ate them plain. I will definitely make these again!"