Cherry Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Cherry pie filling
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust; chill until set, at least 4 hours. Top with pie filling; chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 377 calories, 25g fat (16g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Cherry Cheese Pie
"My husband rated this 'very good'. He said it reminded him of the filling in Boston Cream donuts or eclairs. I will make it again and use other pie fillings."
"This was delicious ... The only change I made was instead of the whole tub of Cool Whip, which I thought was way too much, I only added about one third of it. It was light, fluffy dessert that everyone loved. Cherries were optional - some guests wanted them, some ate them plain. I will definitely make these again!"
"I have made this with low-fat cream cheese, fat-free sour cream, and sugar-free whipped topping and it is still good! I don't use the pie filling either, but we still think we are getting a delectable dessert."