- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust; chill until set, at least 4 hours. Top with pie filling; chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheese Pie
Sort By :
"This was delicious ... The only change I made was instead of the whole tub of Cool Whip, which I thought was way too much, I only added about one third of it. It was light, fluffy dessert that everyone loved. Cherries were optional - some guests wanted them, some ate them plain. I will definitely make these again!"
"I have made this with low-fat cream cheese, fat-free sour cream, and sugar-free whipped topping and it is still good! I don't use the pie filling either, but we still think we are getting a delectable dessert."