Cherry Cheese Danish Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese onto each rectangle. Top each with 1/4 cup cherry pie filling.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- 3. Place frosting in a small microwave-safe bowl; heat on high for 15-20 seconds. Drizzle over warm pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
1 square: 499 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (41g sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Cherry Cheese Danish
"another great recipe"
"This was very good and easy to throw together. Reminds me of my favorite Entenmann's danish!"
"This is very easy to make & my family loves it.I've made it with apple also but cherry is everybody's fav..Great for a snack or dessert."
"Looks great and easy! I can't wait to make it for my family!!"