- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese onto each rectangle. Top each with 1/4 cup cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place frosting in a small microwave-safe bowl; heat on high for 15-20 seconds. Drizzle over warm pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheese Danish
Sort By :
"another great recipe"
"This was very good and easy to throw together. Reminds me of my favorite Entenmann's danish!"
"This is very easy to make & my family loves it.I've made it with apple also but cherry is everybody's fav..Great for a snack or dessert."
"Looks great and easy! I can't wait to make it for my family!!"