Cherry Cheese Danish Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese onto each rectangle. Top each with 1/4 cup cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place frosting in a small microwave-safe bowl; heat on high for 15-20 seconds. Drizzle over warm pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheese Danish(3)
Sort By :
This was very good and easy to throw together. Reminds me of my favorite Entenmann's danish!
This is very easy to make & my family loves it.I've made it with apple also but cherry is everybody's fav..Great for a snack or dessert.
Looks great and easy! I can't wait to make it for my family!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >