- in foil; refrigerate.
- In a blender, process cottage cheese until smooth. Transfer to a
- small bowl; add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Beat in sugar
- and vanilla. Spread about 1 rounded tablespoonful onto each crepe.
- Fold opposite sides of crepe over filling, forming a little bundle.
- Place seam side down in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring cherries, 2/3 cup water and
- sugar to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 5 minutes or until heated through. Combine cornstarch and remaining
- water until smooth; stir into cherry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with crepes. Yield:
- 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 247 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.