Cherry Cappuccino Sundaes Recipe
Most of my favorite recipes come from Reiman Publications, but this one I adapted from our local newspaper. It's a luscious beverage that's always a hit. -J. A. Rogg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Coffee or cappuccino ice cream
- 2 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
- 1. In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve over ice cream. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 161 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC