Cherry Cappuccino Sundaes Recipe
Most of my favorite recipes come from Reiman Publications, but this one I adapted from our local newspaper. It's a luscious beverage that's always a hit. -J. A. Rogg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Coffee or cappuccino ice cream
- 2 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
- 1. In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve over ice cream. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 161 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cappuccino Sundaes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC