- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Coffee or cappuccino ice cream
- 2 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
- In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve over ice cream. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cappuccino Sundaes in Reminisce July/August 2001, p50
Reviews for Cherry Cappuccino Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review