Cherry Cake Recipe
This pretty pink cake is great for holidays or a little girl's birthday party.—Amy Kraemer, Hutchinson, Minnesota
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, pie filling and eggs until blended. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter; sprinkle over batter. Top with nuts.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece: 266 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cake
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2011
"Quick and easy"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC