- the top of each brownie; remove from pans to wire racks to cool
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until
- smooth. Beat in corn syrup and melted chocolate until well blended.
- Add confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon of
- filling in the center of each brownie. Top with a cherry. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 172 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.