- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy or unsweetened apple juice
- French bread baguette, sliced and toasted or assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cheese in a 9-in. pie plate. Combine cherries, walnuts, brown sugar and brandy; spoon over cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with baguette. Yield: 8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cherry-Brandy Baked Brie
Sort By :
Quick, easy and delicious.
I used Calvados instead of Brandy, since Calvado is Liquor made in Northern France of Apples. Mmmmm Mmmmm Delicious
I made this for Christmas Eve last year and am already getting requests for it again this year! This is easy and delicious! I used apple juice since I didn't have brandy.
This is fabulous
This was wonderful! I made it for appetizers for Thanksgiving and my family loved it definitely a keeper