No one will believe this impressive appetizer is so easy to make. You can substitute dried cranberries or apricots for the cherries and apple juice for the brandy. —Kevin Phebus, Katy, Texas
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy or unsweetened apple juice
- French bread baguette, sliced and toasted or assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cheese in a 9-in. pie plate. Combine cherries, walnuts, brown sugar and brandy; spoon over cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with baguette. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cherry-Brandy Baked Brie in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p47
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cherry-Brandy Baked Brie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review