Cherry-Brandy Baked Brie Recipe
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy or unsweetened apple juice
- French bread baguette, sliced and toasted or assorted crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place cheese in a 9-in. pie plate. Combine cherries, walnuts, brown sugar and brandy; spoon over cheese.
- 2. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with baguette. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (calculated without baguette) equals 210 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer