- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy or unsweetened apple juice
- French bread baguette, sliced and toasted or assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cheese in a 9-in. pie plate. Combine cherries, walnuts, brown sugar and brandy; spoon over cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with baguette. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCherry-Brandy Baked Brie
"quick, easy and delicious."
"I used Calvados instead of Brandy, since Calvado is Liquor made in Northern France of Apples. Mmmmm Mmmmm Delicious"
"I made this for Christmas Eve last year and am already getting requests for it again this year! This is easy and delicious! I used apple juice since I didn't have brandy."
"This is fabulous"
"This was wonderful! I made it for appetizers for Thanksgiving and my family loved it definitely a keeper"
"This recipe is absolutely amazing. I would not go to the bother to wrap brie in pastry again after making this. I used chopped pecans and dried cranberries."
"Great recipe! I made this for a holiday partyand everyone loved it. I used the brandy andserved it with cinnamon sugar pita chips. I'mstill getting request for the recipe."