Cherry-Berry Soy Smoothies
Enjoy a thick and creamy smoothie without any dairy products, compliments of our Test Kitchen. Cherries and blueberries pair perfectly with the sweet flavor of vanilla.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45
- seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled
- glasses; serve immediately.
- Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 130 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.