- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, cherries, blueberries and
- extracts. Combine the sugar, flour, tapioca, salt and nutmeg;
- sprinkle over fruit and gently toss to coat. Let stand for 15
- Spoon filling into crust. Dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry;
- make a lattice crust. Seal and flute edges.
- Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes
- to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Cool on a wire rack. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 603 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 91 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.