- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 to 6 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1-3/4 cups pitted fresh dark sweet cherries or 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Divide dough in half. Roll out one portion to fit a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate; transfer to pie plate. Trim pastry even with edge of plate; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, cherries, blueberries and extracts. Combine the sugar, flour, tapioca, salt and nutmeg; sprinkle over fruit and gently toss to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spoon filling into crust. Dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Seal and flute edges.
- Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry-Berry Peach Pie
Sort By :
"I just happened to have frozen (from fresh picked a month ago with my wife) and bought some fresh cherrys and nectarines at a stand. Did a search for a pie with these ingredients and found this one. The only change I made was using store bought pre-made crust. I used a metal pie pan and used both crusts with a sprinkling of sugar on the top crust, set the oven for 375 and gave it 55 minutes. OMG, this is the best pie my wife and I have ever had! Beyond delicious! Thank you for sharing this recipe!"