Cherry-Barbecue Pork Ribs Recipe
This goof-proof recipe for lip-smacking ribs features microwave ease and smoky grilled flavor. You’ll love the jazzed-up barbecue sauce. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1. Place the ribs in a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, Liquid Smoke if desired, garlic powder and pepper; pour over ribs. Cover and microwave on high for 15-20 minutes or until meat is tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the barbecue sauce, preserves and molasses. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Drain ribs. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill ribs, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned, basting with sauce and turning occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 301 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Cherry-Barbecue Pork Ribs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC