Cherry Banana Mini Loaves Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and banana; mix well. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Fold in the nuts, chips and cherries.
- 2. Transfer to four greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 32-37 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 loaves.
1 slice: 167 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Banana Mini Loaves
"ooooooo I know what to give family members for Christmas. These look wonderful. I hope the recipe will work with Splenda!"