Cherry Banana Mini Loaves Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and banana; mix well. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Fold in the nuts, chips and cherries.
- Transfer to four greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 32-37 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 loaves.
Originally published as Cherry Banana Mini Loaves in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p55
Reviews for Cherry Banana Mini Loaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2013
"Delicious and easy to make. I added cranberries instead of cherries and kept nuts out. Fast and easy to make and love it."
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2008
"ooooooo I know what to give family members for Christmas. These look wonderful. I hope the recipe will work with Splenda!"