- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 angel food cake mix (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve gelatin in water; refrigerate for 15 minutes. Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. trifle or serving bowl; top with half of the gelatin and pie filling. Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Angel Trifle
"Very easy. I have used a variety of fruit & jello for variety."
"Although this recipe was delicious, I HIGHLY DISAGREE with the portions it states it will feed. I would say to cut them in HALF! Otherwise, enjoy!"
"Super easy and a big hit! I used regular jello instead of sugar-free. This is a keeper!!!"
"The concept is amazing! Love the jello and cherry flavor :) My trifle bowl must be a little big, though, and this recipe didn't fill it up all the way. I'll probably just add a couple more layers next time :) Very yummy! My dad said I could make it for him anytime!"
"Easy to make....pretty.....lite...yummy....what's not to LOVE!!! It's a favorite of ours!"