- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 angel food cake mix (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve gelatin in water; refrigerate for 15 minutes. Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. trifle or serving bowl; top with half of the gelatin and pie filling. Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Angel Trifle
Sort By :
Although this recipe was delicious, I HIGHLY DISAGREE with the portions it states it will feed. I would say to cut them in HALF! Otherwise, enjoy!
Super easy and a big hit! I used regular jello instead of sugar-free. This is a keeper!!!
The concept is amazing! Love the jello and cherry flavor :) My trifle bowl must be a little big, though, and this recipe didn't fill it up all the way. I'll probably just add a couple more layers next time :) Very yummy! My dad said I could make it for him anytime!
Quick, easy to make. Was a hit at the potluck!
Easy to make....pretty.....lite...yummy....what's not to LOVE!!! It's a favorite of ours!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Trifle Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >