- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 1-1/3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Line an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish with cake cubes. Cover with pie filling.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Carefully spread over pie filling; top with whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Angel Dessert in Country Woman July/August 2004, p36
Reviews for Cherry Angel Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Angel Food Cake >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cherry Cake >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >