Cherry Angel Delight Recipe
These tempting angel food treats fly from start to finish.—Ida Wing, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:9 servings
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. Cut or tear cake into 1/2-in. pieces to measure 8 cups. Place half the cake cubes in a 9-in. square dish. Set aside 1/3 cup of pie filling; spread remaining filling over cake. Top with remaining cake cubes.
- 2. Combine the pudding mix, milk and sour cream. Spoon over cake. Cover and chill. To serve, cut into squares and top with reserved cherries. Yield: 9 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC