These tempting angel food treats fly from start to finish.—Ida Wing, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Cut or tear cake into 1/2-in. pieces to measure 8 cups. Place half the cake cubes in a 9-in. square dish. Set aside 1/3 cup of pie filling; spread remaining filling over cake. Top with remaining cake cubes.
- Combine the pudding mix, milk and sour cream. Spoon over cake. Cover and chill. To serve, cut into squares and top with reserved cherries. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Angel Delight in Country Woman March/April 1992, p35
Reviews for Cherry Angel Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review