- lightly browned. Cool in pans on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat the almond paste, butter and sugar until
- smooth. Beat in eggs. Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each cooled cup; top
- each with a cherry.
- Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until lightly browned and
- filling is set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to
- wire racks to cool completely.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Add the
- confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired
- consistency. Drizzle over cookies. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 117 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.