Cherry & Almond Crispy Squares Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups salted roasted almonds, divided
- 1-1/2 cups dried cherries, divided
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in extract. Stir in the cereal, 1 cup almonds and 1 cup cherries.
- 2. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Sprinkle with remaining almonds and cherries; gently press onto cereal mixture. Cool. Cut into squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 205 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Cherry & Almond Crispy Squares
"These are a delicious and easy dessert. Mine were a bit crumbly."