Cherries over Creamy Fluff
“This sweet, no-bake dish is a definite keeper. The recipe has been in our family for over 40 years,” Barb Cooan, Birchwood, Wisconsin, says about her classic, cherry dessert.
7-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until
- fluffy. Fold in whipped cream and marshmallows. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert bowls. Top with pie filling. Yield: 7-8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.