Cherries over Creamy Fluff Recipe
“This sweet, no-bake dish is a definite keeper. The recipe has been in our family for over 40 years,” Barb Cooan, Birchwood, Wisconsin, says about her classic, cherry dessert.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert bowls. Top with pie filling. Yield: 7-8 servings.
Originally published as Cherries over Creamy Fluff in Country Woman October/November 2007, p29
Reviews for Cherries over Creamy Fluff(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >