- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat
- until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic
- powder, and oregano; bring to a boil. Spoon over crust.
- Top with green pepper and mushrooms; sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 25-35 minutes longer or until heated through and cheeses are
- melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 326 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 848 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.