Cheesy Vegetable Frittata Recipe
“My husband and I enjoy this tasty, colorful dish as much for light, late-night suppers as we do for brunch,” writes Pauline Howard from Lago Vista, Texas. “We often serve it with a side of fresh fruit.” TIP: If you’re trying to cut carbs and fat from your diet, Pauline suggests making this recipe with EggBeaters.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a shallow 2-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 each: 143 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Vegetable Frittata
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC