Cheesy Vegetable Frittata Recipe
“My husband and I enjoy this tasty, colorful dish as much for light, late-night suppers as we do for brunch,” writes Pauline Howard from Lago Vista, Texas. “We often serve it with a side of fresh fruit.” TIP: If you’re trying to cut carbs and fat from your diet, Pauline suggests making this recipe with EggBeaters.
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a shallow 2-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Frittata in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p39
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Vegetable Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Italian Breakfast >
- Italian Brunch >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >