- 2-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, place onion in a greased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish; dot with butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 1-2 minutes longer, stirring every 30 seconds.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk; stir in tuna and cheeses. Pour over onion. Drain noodles; add to tuna mixture and mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Tuna Noodles
Sort By :
"I don't like to cook in the microwave so I sauteed the onions in a skillet and then assembled the casserole. I baked it at 350 for 30 minutes. I would have added peas, but my husband won't eat them. It was excellent. Thanks!"
"Sauteed onion on stove-top. Used 1/2 & 1/2 instead of milk, added frozen peas. Baked 30 min. at 350."