Cheesy Tuna Mac Recipe
"What could be easier than dressing up a boxed macaroni and cheese mix with tuna and canned soup?" asks Stephani Martin of Macomb, Michigan. "This comforting casserole is a snap to fix, and my two boys gobble it up. You can vary the soup and veggies to suit your family's tastes."
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) macaroni and cheese mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon process cheese sauce
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir in the milk, butter and contents of cheese packet. Add the soup, tuna, peas, onion and cheese sauce.
- Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Tuna Mac in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p40
Reviews for Cheesy Tuna Mac
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review