- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1/2 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Marinara sauce, warmed, optional
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the crackers crumbs, cheeses, basil, salt and pepper. Dip pork in butter, then roll in crumb mixture. Place on an ungreased foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Tenderloin Strips
"Delicious!! Loved dipping it in ranch!"
"Wonderfully delicious and different from the normal breaded pork tenderloin. The cheese adds a nice flavour. Used Garlic and Herb Ritz crackers and that added an extra oomph. We will definitely make this again!"
"LOVE pork tenderloin but it sometimes can be not so kid friendly. This recipe is the cure! It is so simple and easy to make. The kids LOVE the crunch and the cheeses! We also serve these up with Ranch. My boys go crazy for them!"
"Made this, it was easy, and tasted great! Will defiantly make again and again!Wendy"
"My family LOVES this recipe - it works just as well on boneless checken breast strips."