- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- 8 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup frozen pepper strips, thawed and chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 eggs
- 3 cans (5 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Place half of the Tater Tots in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Layer with Canadian bacon, peppers, onion and pineapple. Top with remaining Tater Tots. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pizza sauce; pour over top. Sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; let stand, covered, 20 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Tater Tots & Canadian Bacon in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2014, p47
Reviews for Cheesy Tater Tots & Canadian Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review