Cheesy Swiss Potato Bake Recipe
This dish not only tastes good, it looks good, too. I serve it with sliced beef or pork.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour YIELD:2-3 servings
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, layer a fourth of the potatoes and a fourth of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers three times. Cover and bake at 400° for 60-75 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 310 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC