Cheesy Swiss Potato Bake Recipe
This dish not only tastes good, it looks good, too. I serve it with sliced beef or pork.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, layer a fourth of the potatoes and a fourth of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers three times. Cover and bake at 400° for 60-75 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2-3 servings.
3/4 cup: 310 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 549mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Swiss Potato Bake
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2012
"Very easy to make and very delicious."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC