Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 3 large baking potatoes (1 pound each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil, optional
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed, divided
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Rub with oil if desired. Bake at 400° for 50-75 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell; set aside.
- In a small skillet, saute onions in 1/4 cup butter until tender. In a large bowl, mash potato pulp. Stir in onion mixture, cream, sour cream, salt and pepper. Fold in cheese. Stuff into potato shells.
- Place on a baking sheet. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Sort By :
"Fabulous and delicious . I would serve these to guests."
"I've made these numerous times for family and friends. Always the star on the plate, no mater what the main course is!!"
"My family LOVED this recipe! I added diced ham into the mix and we had this as a meal, rather a side dish. PERFECT! we've eaten it several times since!"
"Made these with Easter dinner. What a hit. They begged for more. So easy... so good. Now an Easter "Tradition""