This is the best spinach recipe I've ever tasted! It's cheesy and delicious. I use the leftovers--if there are any--to make small appetizer turnovers using phyllo dough. I'm often asked for the recipe.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Supreme in Country Extra September 2005, p49
Reviews for cheesy Spinach Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review