Cheesy Spinach And Bacon Dip Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
32 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Total: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 pound (16 ounces) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked Oscar Mayer® Bacon, crumbled
- MICROWAVE ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until
- VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring
- after 3 min. Yield: 32 servings.
USE YOUR SLOW COOKER: When serving this dip at a party, pour the prepared dip into a small slow cooker set on Low. This will keep the dip warm and at the ideal consistency for several hours. For best results, stir the dip occasionally to prevent hot spots.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 60 calories, 4.5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.